Saturday, May 12, 2018

Session 9 is Officially Over

Scheduling and rain chances have me canceling banding for the end of Session 9. Many Life events are happening this month along with increased rain chances for Sunday morning. I thought long and hard for the past week and had to make a choice. If only I was retired and could do banding at my own pace...

When I can, I will try to recap the past Session here and then we will make plans to get ready for Session 10 starting in the first week of August. Thanks to all of our great volunteers and visitors over the past nine months. It was great to share memories with all of you as we banded through many enjoyable mornings. Hurricane Irma was not too nice to us, spoiling all of our Indigo Bunting weeks and still has part of Lake Lotus boardwalks out of service.

Now to do inventory, get ready for trail maintenance, and rest up for an exciting Session 10!

P.S. I HATE WIND!
______________________________________
Next (planned) Banding Day: Sunday, August 5th.
All nets will be opened by 6:20 A.M.

1 comment: